new pix - old corals

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Simply Amazing!

This tank has become a favorite of mine :) great tank, great pics. :)

Frankie

RS STAFF
What a shot! I love those fiji purples.
Thanks for the ID Greg, THat is one crazy colored birdsnest. BigAl might be right and a road trip this summer sounds like a good idea!

Snappy

Eric Simply Amazing!

This tank has become a favorite of mine great tank, great pics
Thanks.
Frankie What a shot! I love those fiji purples.
Thanks for the ID Greg, THat is one crazy colored birdsnest. BigAl might be right and a road trip this summer sounds like a good idea!
Thanks I'll look forward to the road trip this summer.:yup:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Greg your pics are so inspiring.

Do you ever print & frame your pics? If not you should consider that or some other "distribution" of your pics.

Snappy

Greg your pics are so inspiring.

Do you ever print & frame your pics? If not you should consider that or some other "distribution" of your pics.

Thanks that is a really nice compliment. No I don't frame any pix I take as I don't think they are all that good. I get lucky on the odd one though. The only picture I took that has been framed was this shot below from almost 2 years ago that I won a Canadian reef board photo of the month contest with and the prize was a new photo box and the picture framed. This is one of my favorite shots I've been able to catch.
may16106staronvalida-1.jpg

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Wow! Great pic! I see why it won!!

You should join a picture site and supplement your income by offering (for a nominal fee) your pics for sale. You may not get filthy rich but it's easy work and easier $$$ once you get started.

Thanks for sharing :)

Snappy

Wow! Great pic! I see why it won!!

You should join a picture site and supplement your income by offering (for a nominal fee) your pics for sale. You may not get filthy rich but it's easy work and easier $$$ once you get started.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks & yeah I wish. :laugh:

tektite

+1, you take awesome pictures. Ever considered getting into microstock? There are some nice websites where you can sell your pics, you only get $0.20 - $1 per picture (sometimes more), but that's every time that picture gets downloaded. If you have several hundred online and they get downloaded several times a month, it can add up.

Snappy

+1, you take awesome pictures. Ever considered getting into microstock? There are some nice websites where you can sell your pics, you only get $0.20 - $1 per picture (sometimes more), but that's every time that picture gets downloaded. If you have several hundred online and they get downloaded several times a month, it can add up.
Interesting, I never considered such a thing. Thanks.

Snappy

Sorry for the long absence - Had a tank crash in mid 2010 and struggled with issues for a few years. I did a do-over about 11 months ago starting with new rock, sand etc.
Here is a current FTS:
FTSOct202014_zps9ef7e292.jpg

RH side view:
sideshot1_zps67c66791.jpg

newo11

Wow! Just....wow!

I stopped drinking my coffee to go through your thread. Holy mother of an SPS tank. Is it still the 130 gallon display plumbed to the softie tank, frag tank, sump etc?

Also - I really like the rock work on the re-do.

wscttwolfe

Your tank is absolutely stunning. I can't imagine what it was like to have a crash with a system like that, but it looks fantastic now

Choff

Wow! Just....wow!

I stopped drinking my coffee to go through your thread. Holy mother of an SPS tank. Is it still the 130 gallon display plumbed to the softie tank, frag tank, sump etc?

Same thought as me. Going back to page 1 on this.

...stupid auto correct

Snappy

Wow! Just....wow!

Thank you - In late 2008 I had a 400 gal built and created a fish room behind it and put the 130 gallon in that back room. They are both plumbed to the same sump.

Your tank is absolutely stunning. I can't imagine what it was like to have a crash with a system like that, but it looks fantastic now
Thanks - it is a challenge I don't want to go through again -it was a lot of work & heartburn.

Same thought as me. Going back to page 1 on this.

...stupid auto correct
As I say when I text - auto correct is my "enema"

Snappy - great to see you posting on RS again !!!

Your tank is absolutely stunning gorgeous !
Thanks for the warm welcome back & compliment.

Thanks

Simply stunning!!
Thanks