New looking for advice

deserteaglexxx

Hi I have been reading everything I can about the reef tanks. I would like to get involved it this but am scared to try, I know nothing but what I have read and that can be overwhelming. I am looking at getting the RSM 250 if I give this a shot. Any advice you guy's can give me (money is not a big issue) I want to make sure I do everything right. Thanks

kstewart422

Hello,

You will find the people here are very helpful. There is a wealth of information within these posts. Just start reading and when you have questions ask.

Have a Great Day

PS I am a new member to this site as well.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Welcome to the RSM owners forum... take a look at this link

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/37227-full-tank-rsm-photos.html

It will show you some pictures of the success you can have with a RSM.

If you have specific questions, post away, everyone here in the RSM owners forum is very nice & more than willing to support you in any way.

RSM tanks are great, I love my 130D & the 250's are gorgeous !
745.gif

Nowellsy SNR

Hi and welcome to RS and the Members forum

Like you im new to the hobby and had to think twice befor taking this hobby up its been a dream for the last few years to give it a shot. After carefully considering what tank to buy im really glad i came across the Red Sea Max AIO Systems. Best advice i can give you is plan ahead and take your time and soon enough you will have a great looking tank!

redsea reefer

hi and welcome...RSM is a great tank to start with. Just research before you do or add anything...
The key is patience in reefing...