New Here

KT535

Has been struck by the ban stick
Haven't had a chance yet to browse through the site but just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been a reefer for over 10 yrs. My tank experiences have been with a 65, 70, 110L, 180, 475, and now a 535. It is currently a mixed reef dominated by softies. I'm getting the bug for SPS. Mostly for the colors and some of the shapes.

My equipment list is as follows:

Lighting: 3 250w 10k ushio, 3 400w XM 20k

Skimmer: Aerofoamer 848 with additional center tube for a 48" reaction chamber. Powered by 2 Iwaki 100s. 1 pushes through a beckett, the other a 1" Mazzei injector as a recirculator.

Sump: 100 gal rubbermaid stock tank

Calcium Reactor: MRC CR6

Chiller: Pacific Coast 1/2 HP

Return pump: Ampmaster 5600

Circulation: Ampmaster 3000 closed loop, 2 Tunze Stream 6100

Ozone: I run a spa size ozonizer for 2 hrs. twice a day.

Sump and equipment located in garage, about 11' head

I'm currently battling a hair algae outbreak, but I am winning!!

I tried posting pics but it won't work.

ReefLady

Staff member
Hoooo boy we got us a big 'un!

Welcome to RS, hope to see some pics soon. :)

To post pics, the best way to go is clicking "upload photos" on the main menu to the left of the home page. Once you've uploaded the photo, when viewing it in the gallery you'll see a URL surrounded by "IMG" tags. copy that and paste it into a post and the pic will show up!

Please email me or send me a private message if you're still having trouble and I'll be glad to help.

Travis

Gina

RS STAFF
:welcomera to RS!
Happy you found us! Can't wait to see this one!
Looks like you'll be able to provide some valuable insight for our large reef members! :hallo:

ReefLady

Staff member
I'm going to send you an email and see if we can get this figured out.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

Travis

KT535

Has been struck by the ban stick
After re-sizing 100 times lets see how this comes out

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 22

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Welcome to Reef Sanctuary!!!

Always upload the photo to your photo gallery. I rarely use the attachment feature you used above. Click on 'Photo Gallery', then 'Upload Photo', select the gallery that best suits your photo (full tank shots for the one above), then 'browse' to select it on your machine, and upload.

I see you already have it in your gallery! This is how I have attached it (WITHOUT the periods after IMG): [IMG.]http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/data/505/1748resize.jpg[/IMG.]

Here it is:
1748resize.jpg