HELP! new coral shipped from Florida

sirrealism

Sorry to see the corals in such bad shape. On the other hand I love all the colors of your tank. Great job. Look forward to seeing more. As far as posting pics I have found the easy way to do it. "At least easy for me" Take the pic and move it to photobucket. After its in photobucket then click the "IMG" Link and then paste it to your page here. Its a bit hard to explain but it really is simple. The best part is once you find out how to do it this way it works on every forum. I am into a few other things besides reefs. " I build transmissions for a living" On my transmission forums, My vintage motorbike forums, and my vintage car forums. This same process works on all of them. Another quick thing to help with pics. I use a program called " Dropbox" in my smart phone and on my computer. Every pic I take gets uploaded to dropbox on its own. When I want to post a pic I just open my dropbox and drag and drop a pic to photobucket. then again once its in photobucket bring that pic up and hit the IMG link on the lower right hand side. when you hit the IMG link it copys the link. then on the page you want it, right click and paste. Done. Hope this helps. Doing this makes full page pics also which is nice.

miro

You can also get a public file link straight to your DB(access to just that file/photo not everything). Here I just use the "upload a file" button from the chatbox tho :p

Very nice looking tank Robin! :)

Robin Castle

Sorry to see the corals in such bad shape. On the other hand I love all the colors of your tank. Great job. Look forward to seeing more. As far as posting pics I have found the easy way to do it. "At least easy for me" Take the pic and move it to photobucket. After its in photobucket then click the "IMG" Link and then paste it to your page here. Its a bit hard to explain but it really is simple. The best part is once you find out how to do it this way it works on every forum. I am into a few other things besides reefs. " I build transmissions for a living" On my transmission forums, My vintage motorbike forums, and my vintage car forums. This same process works on all of them. Another quick thing to help with pics. I use a program called " Dropbox" in my smart phone and on my computer. Every pic I take gets uploaded to dropbox on its own. When I want to post a pic I just open my dropbox and drag and drop a pic to photobucket. then again once its in photobucket bring that pic up and hit the IMG link on the lower right hand side. when you hit the IMG link it copys the link. then on the page you want it, right click and paste. Done. Hope this helps. Doing this makes full page pics also which is nice.
Thank you very much. I will try to post my pic's that way, wish me luck!

Robin Castle

You can also get a public file link straight to your DB(access to just that file/photo not everything). Here I just use the "upload a file" button from the chatbox tho :p

Very nice looking tank Robin! :)
Thank you, everyone is so nice here. I'm so glad I found this site. And l absolutely love looking at all the beautiful pictures. And thank you all for being so kind and helpful. :)

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
zoas are weird, they can pour for days or weeks... as they adjust to new surroundings

I have started with a few on a small frag & have them turn into colonies 100's and I have added others same tank, that melted away over a couple months & lost them...

a good read

https://sites.google.com/a/asira.org/www2/zoanthids

Polyps will close at night and when stressed. They may take a few days (or even weeks) to open up in a new environment.

Robin Castle

Thank you for all your help. I hope they make it, I think I'll will move them up further after a week. They are in the sand at the moment until they get used to our tank. I personally think they will make it :)