New 8 Gal Oceanic Bio Cube

DanSReef

OK.... My wife and daughters bought me an 8 gallon Oceanic Bio Cube for Christmas. Their thought was for me to have a small Nano Reef for my desk in my home office ( I work out of my home office). This brings a total of three SW tanks....a 29 Gal Oceanic, a 72 Bow Front and now an 8 Gal Oceanic...

So, I am looking for ideas for this new nano reef. I have had a couple over the years...some successful and some not so much. I am looking for interesting ideas for both corals and fish....

Let the ideas flow.....

lemonpeel20

well merry christmas :) and what I've noticed is that it's all about what you're going for... there are so many options and examples, that without more specifics on your lighting and other "wants" (fish and so forth) it's pretty hard to give a good opinion. but it'll be a fun a project, i bet ;)

DanSReef

Thanks for the replies.... So how about this.... for those with nano tanks.... how about some pictures of your tanks....

As for lighting they are small t-5s..... one daylight and one actinic...with led moon lights.

As for my wants ... I am thinking something different... On one hand I was thinking pipefish... I think it might be too small for horses.... I was also thinking about the far other extreme and a dwarf lion.... again....maybe too small for that.

I am open to more suggestions..... and pictures...