New 125 build

Schwa

So I picked this 125 up from someone who comes in the place I work. It had holes in the bottom for 1 in bulkheads which I am going to use for the returns and I am drilling 2 2 3/8 holes to accommodate 1 1/2 in bulkheads for 2 Durso standpipes and I am going to manufacture 2 corner overflow boxes out of black cell cast acrylic.The tank itself I believe is a custom built one as it has 1/2 in glass in both the front and back to accommodate for the tank not having a center brace. From there I am planning on building a LED lighting system consisting of 6 seperate modules(heatsinks) mounted in a angle aluminum frame and dimmable kits from Rapid LED.
I will be using a larger Reeflo Pump(model TBA) and building a manifold of sorts so I can run as much as possible off of one pump.
When selecting powered equipment for this build I will be paying close attention to the power factor and attempting to build a system as energy efficient as possible.
Please feel free to offer up product suggestions or if one of my pics depicts me doing something that could be done better another way please chime in
Now off to drill some glass:fingerx: wish me luck!!!!

Schwa

OK according to the directions I posted the pics correctly but nothing showed up.
If anyone has any photo posting tips please help
I got it never mind

Schwa

Well I was a success and I now have a 125 with holes in the bottom for 2 each 1 and 1.5in bulkheads
new 125 4.JPGnew 125 5.JPGnew 125 2.JPGnew 125 3.JPGnew 125 1 (2).JPG