Need ideas for spare tank

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
If I were u id do a species tank. Like a domino damsel and convict damsel. Just so happens I have both in the frag tanks labeled free to brandon. Glad I could help.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

bmplank86

I wish, I'm moving out of here in a month :/ and I don't think I'll be able to fit a tank that size in a 900 sqft apt heh

Life motto: "No rain, no rainbow"

bmplank86

I think I'm gonna have to wait to get an acrylic tank to get a peacock mantis....I don't want to come home to a broken tank

bmplank86

Wow, great idea! That is a sick creature. Daaaaang I have some choices to make.......

ost911

Wow, great idea! That is a sick creature. Daaaaang I have some choices to make.......

choices? come on just get the goblin!

The Sea Goblin is a blend of browns and reds, has a large "wing span," and numerous sharp dorsal spines which are venomous.

The Sea Goblin also has legs, and spends time hiding on the bottom of a 50 gallon or larger aquarium with a sand bed. It will spend a good part of the day walking across the sand bed in search of food. These fascinating fishes will also bury themselves in the sand with only thier eyes and face exposed in an effort to hunt prey that may pass by. Sea Goblins are peaceful but will eat anything motile that it can fit in its mouth such as small fishes or crustaceans.

Sea Goblin Feeding - YouTube

cooler that a mantis!

Doogle

I was looking at leaf fish, they are basically the same thing and you can do a pair in a small tank. Goblin is meaner looking,lol.

ost911

I really hope you decide on the goblin! There's not many pics and vids of them I can find!

Did you see how fast it ate that shrimp?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk