Need ID maybe jellyfish? Video

Robzilla

If I click on it I see Morgan Freeman. Not that I'm complaining, I mean let's face it....he is likeable enough to make me volunteer for prison so I can hang out with him. But a jellyfish, he is not.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
If I click on it I see Morgan Freeman. Not that I'm complaining, I mean let's face it....he is likeable enough to make me volunteer for prison so I can hang out with him. But a jellyfish, he is not.

ROFL! That link most likely came from a "Mobile" device and something didn't carry over in the translation very well.

DT can you go to the link and click on "Share".. then copy and paste that URL here so we can see it. That should work.

No I don't think it looks anything like that. It has almost a round "hat" and a little mushroom looking stump at the bottom. About 1/4" across. It pulses its top to move. I have no idea why it showed up now, tank has been up since Dec 2010. Now theres two of them and they seem to survive being sucked into the pumps. Thanks for looking!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I've had similar things show up in all 3 of my tanks at the same time and keep in mind NONE were plumbed together and one of them was in my office downtown and the other two in my house. It was some type of "Event" that was triggered by the moon and season. They lasted a few days and then just vanished (Fish & Coral treats I guess). Mine never got that big though but looked very similar to yours "In Action" but looked identical to Glenn's link when stuck to the glass.