Need Help Between Two Fish

eric w

Hi all...looking at getting 3 of either the blue sapphire damsels or blue axil chromis... I have 2 clowns right now... Afraid the damsels may be a little aggressive .. Thanks

Doogle

I do like the blue axile damsels. I was checking em out the other day at my lfs, pretty fish.
Can't say much other than it's a damsel.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Eric. Its a damsel. They're like a street hooker. Fine look at em. Just don't buy them. The outcome blows. No pun intended.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

Doogle

Oops I was looking at something else. Think it was a blue devil.lol
Why are the pretty ones so mean?

eric w

Haha.. Not too serious.. But always looking for answers.. Thanks again and no hookers for me.. Ordering the chromis in the am....

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
The vast majority of us have tried a damsel at one time or another and have lived to regret it. As Matt so eloquently put it, they are fun to look at but, but not in our abode.

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
Eric. Its a damsel. They're like a street hooker. Fine look at em. Just don't buy them. The outcome blows. No pun intended.

.............stay thirsty my friend.

I gotta come to Indiana because our street walkers aren't nice to look at

eric w

Hi all,

the 3 chromis are coming today and will get a FW bath and then into the QT. I know I should not put them all together in the QT but that is what im doing. My question is i have seeded sponges as i did last time for my clowns...but i still went through a cycle with them...my question is instead of fighting the cycle should i just put prime in if i see ammonia/rites? or just WCs? last time i fought the cycle for quite a while with just WCs..thanks

eric w

Also I have never used Prime...I have both API and Sailfert kits...can I use either to read what ammonia is...I heard it gives false readings..thanks