Need Ballast wiring diagram

DrHank

I purchased a used ARO 60-6005 ballast with two tubes and endcaps. The harness had been hacked and endcaps for tubes 1 & 4 plus the harness plug were chopped off and removed. I was wondering if anyone had the wiring diagram.

I contacted Adam at Hellolights and he politely told me that they used to provide them but no longer did due to liability concerns. He also indicated that the manufacturer directed the wholesalers not to provide the schematics. Since the harness plug is missing, I couldn't buy a harness anyway.

If anyone has a copy of the diagram, I would appreciate it.

Kind of annoys me that every other manufacturer happily posts their schematic and ARO doesn't. That's just a FYI if you're considering an ARO system.

lcstorc

As usual, I don't have the answer but I just wanted to say howdy.
Haven't seen you around in a long time.
(ASM skimmers still rule. :) )

framerguy

sorry, I can't answer either but...

WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF!!?? Welcome back Doc.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I purchased a used ARO 60-6005 ballast with two tubes and endcaps. The harness had been hacked and endcaps for tubes 1 & 4 plus the harness plug were chopped off and removed. I was wondering if anyone had the wiring diagram.

I contacted Adam at Hellolights and he politely told me that they used to provide them but no longer did due to liability concerns. He also indicated that the manufacturer directed the wholesalers not to provide the schematics. Since the harness plug is missing, I couldn't buy a harness anyway.

If anyone has a copy of the diagram, I would appreciate it.

Kind of annoys me that every other manufacturer happily posts their schematic and ARO doesn't. That's just a FYI if you're considering an ARO system.

Hey Doc! they make quite a few applications? is this T5 , mh??? give me a make,model and serial and I may be able to find it for you.

DrHank

Working like a dog on our local club. The membership has grown from 8 to 53 paid members. Today is our 1st annual BBQ. It's free to all paid members and their guests. You guys are welcome as my guests if you can make it down.

The ARO is a VHO set up. It's an ARO. Model code is 60-60005. Serial number is 200203182. I'd appreciate any help you can.

Yes Lynn, I know that ASM are almost as good as Octopus. :makefun:

DrHank

Thanks. Got the diagram from a sympathetic reefer on another site. It really ticks me off that they try to hide the information so that you have to buy their harness.

I would have guessed it was wired like an Icecap. I would have guessed wrong. No more ARO's for me.