Need a Few ID's

GlassMunky

Obviosly the first ones are some kind of sponge, but i was wondering if anyone knew what kind. the first one is kinda big (about the size of a nickle to a quarter) and is white. the other one came on the skeleton of one of my corals and kinda looks like a pineapple sponge buut its lime green.
DSC00765.jpg
DSC00768.jpg

These things i have NO idea what they are. i noticed one a few months ago but it was reall small and i could never get a picture of it. now this whole little crevise area under one of my rocks is filled with them. they are basically just a bunch of clear tenticles with little balls on the end of them. anyone have an idea?
DSC00764.jpg
DSC00763.jpg

Sponge
Sponge
Glass nem
Glass nem

Sponges are harmless filter feeders and the glass nems are fine as long as they don't start to take over.

GlassMunky

Pretty sure its not a glass. kinda looks like the hidden cup al, but i'm not sure that these have a stony base....

lkbart

The things in the bottom photos appear to be Orange Ball Anemones (Pseudocorynactis caribbeorum). The ones in my tank aren't as bright orange as in the link & most of mine are more clear than the one in the photos. I don't think they get as much coloration when they stay out of the light.
Cayman Islands: Travel and Nature Photography for your Desktop
Mine from the top:
P1305874_1_.JPG

From the side:
P1305861_1_.JPG

So the thing in the hole in the rock just to the left and below the bottom anemone, is that an eyeball?? Almost creepy!! ;)

GlassMunky

I think you guys are right. one of the Corynactis i believe. thanks! and i didnt see the "eye" in the rock untill you mentioned it, but it does look creepy

cbrownfish

Corynactis is certainly a possibility but don't rule out the Phyllangia americana (hidden cup) completely. The stoney skeleton is not always as obvious as they are in many of the web pics. Most will start in a rock crevice and you will only see the tentacles.