My very own sea monster

TwistedEnvy

Hey Everybody!!

I have tried to identify this on my LRS, but no one could come up with the right answer...maybe you can? PS: NOT the clam, look below that.

TankSept27007.jpg

Closed

TankSept27008.jpg

Opening...

TankSept27009.jpg

Open!

TankSept27021.jpg

Close up :D

TwistedEnvy

No really good pics because it faces up, not sideways unfortunately. Not sure about how to change that because I think it has sort of attached to the rock now...

bdesper that is what I am wondering!

bdesper311

I thought you were talking about the clam then I was like whatt the .... It looks like the alien from the alien movies.

I thought you were talking about the clam then I was like whatt the .... It looks like the alien from the alien movies.

You're right it does kind of look like the alien from Aliens :lol: Oh no! TwistedEnvy's tank has been invaded by extra-terrestrial life forms! Where are Mulder and Scully when you need them?! :D

seafansar

What are you trying to get an id of, the thing in the hole? Can't really see it. Can you take a picture with flash?

TwistedEnvy

I think that is as close as I will be able to get. The rock is in my tank, and I only have a stock lens. The creature is only as big as my thumb...so I think those pictures are very good. I will try to get a little bit better picture...but the one I took with a flash before didn't turn out nearly as good as these. What you guys are seeing is what I see at home everyday

seafansar

Looks sort of like a clam (maybe turkey clam as suggested before) facing the rock. When it opens up does a short siphon come out?