My New 90 Cubealicous

deaclauderdale

Lmbo....been busy with school and work, but the wait will be well worth when I post pics...I promise!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deaclauderdale

Update:

Nothing real significant to report outside of the fact that both my ceriths and tiger turbos are breeding in my tank. I've seen 10 cerith babies and 7 tiger babies roaming the tank (hard to get pics Sas, but I'm working on it)....lol

Oh and this little guy
thewatchmen.jpg

thewatchmen2.jpg

thewatchmen3.jpg

I call him............Yellow Watchmen...lmbo

deaclauderdale

Update time!

I have added a couple of corals and a few new creatures; allow me to introduce them to the reefing world:

greenzoa.jpg

My green zoas
hornets.jpg

Hornets
yuma.jpg

My yuma, and finaly

Harley & Quin
harley.jpg

harley2.jpg

Harley the female
quin.jpg

quin2.jpg

quin3.jpg

Quin the male.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
There you are!!! well Im sure you got rid of the red bubble on the green zoo's by now lol, just throwing the cat in the washer

deaclauderdale

Thanx Rob!! This is just the beginning, I plan investing another $500 into Tunze pumps, and countless dollars into whatever corals I well want!!...lol

There you are!!! well Im sure you got rid of the red bubble on the green zoo's by now lol, just throwing the cat in the washer

Man Sas, you don't miss a beat...lol...the bubble comes off today when I add my new turbo snail, and the chocolate chip sea star.

Once I rearrange my corals-if I don't the turbo will-I'll get an FTS.

Sent from my iPad using My fingers!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
CHORUS:
The beat goes on, the beat goes on
Drums keep pounding a rhythm to the brain
La de da de de, la de da de da

deaclauderdale

Update!

Tank is going well although my ric has lost a little color of late, and my yellow watchman went carpet surfing a week ago, outisde of that there have been no issues, no spikes in nitrates, trites, or amonnia, and slainty, PH, and calcium are holding steady! Witht that being said here are a few pics:

deadstar.jpg

deadstar2.jpg

deadstar4.jpg

I love these shrimp!!
purplezoa.jpg

Not sure of the name??
browngreenzoa.jpg

brown and green zoa
utterchaospaly.jpg

my Utter Chaos paly with 3 new heads already
zoagarden.jpg

my zoa, play garden

deaclauderdale

Thanx Sas! School has been kicking my butt so I barely have time for anything, I should have some new corals next week and I'll try to do at least do a bi-weekly update on the tank.
MIA is not acceptable, report for duty on time mister! looking VERY good!