My biggest pet peeve about buyers!

lcstorc

I always assumed it meant no shipping as well, but I would also assume that we would just come to an agreement about where to meet. If you wanted it to be your house then I would consider that cool and love to look at the tank and chat etc. If someone didn't want a stranger to come to their house then you just pick a mutually agreeable public place.
I wouldn't expect the seller to deliver (Though I have had sellers deliver). It was the most convenient thing for both parties.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Matt, you seriously carry a handgun?

I reread n maybe u were serious. Ya I enjoy guns. I keep a. 357 and a .40cal hand guns. Couple shotguns n a few rifles.

.............its calibrate ur hydrometer month. no not really but Sheez its important.

lethal

I reread n maybe u were serious. Ya I enjoy guns. I keep a. 357 and a .40cal hand guns. Couple shotguns n a few rifles.

.............its calibrate ur hydrometer month. no not really but Sheez its important.

Yep I was serious and you are one lucky dude. Handguns in Oz? Yeah right :(.

dmatt88

I prefer to keep my right to protect my family.

dmatt88

N I will visit nimbin as well Aussie.

dmatt88

My favorite thing about buyers is the selling of coral n sharing our love

.............God bless reefers I'm matt and I endorse this message.