My 3 week old 90 gallon

Gina

RS STAFF
Glad to hear all is going along smoothly! Alot of the members seem to like the BB and find it easier to siphon out what collects in the corners.

Post pics when you get it all done.

niagara135

Starboard just arrived today. I really don't want to pull everything back out just yet, maybe in a couple of weeks. Looks like I better get myself an Orange Crush for the bottle cap, it's worth a shot.

niagara135

Well I thought I would wait a couple of weeks before I pulled out the rock and put the starboard down. Got home from work, took one look at the board and started pulling out the rock. There is still a bit of dusty fine sand floating around on the bottom but it will be out in due time. Well, added a sump, upgraded the skimmer and now bare bottom. Next will be a better circulation system. All this after I thought I knew what I was doing. Wouldn't have gotten as far as I am (long way to go yet) without everybody here asking questions in all the forums and giving good answers. I enjoy reading all the threads. Thanks for the informative reading.

forestal

looking good.

out of curiosity what do you feed the sun polyps?
mine are under MH and do pretty well, have strong current to keep algae growth down

Craig Manoukian

niagara135 said:
Wouldn't have gotten as far as I am (long way to go yet) without everybody here asking questions in all the forums and giving good answers. I enjoy reading all the threads. Thanks for the informative reading.

That's what we're here for. Keep posting pictures!