My 3 month old Red Sea Max 130D

Hmmm....well I'm no expert on algaes but looking close up this looks more like polyps to me....anybody have a definite ID? :ponder2:
unknown-polyp%3F.jpg

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Now that I see it up close it looks more like an algae to me LOL! Maybe a post in the Hitchhiker or Marine Algae or Coral forum would get you an ID? I'm not sure where to post it!

Whatever it is it's a beautiful color.

The other red/pink algae on that rock does look like cotton candy, as Glenn mentioned.

Melevsreef.com - Pink Cotton Candy Algae

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
fyi - If it is pink cotton candy algae & you want it gone (if it get out of hand) Mexican Turbo Snails will do a good job eating it. About two in a 130, will do the job.

Hi everybody, regrettably my business is relocating from London to Geneva next month which means I have to find a new home for my aquariums and livestock. Fortunately my LFS has done a deal with me on all my breeding tanks but my beloved Red Sea Max will be looking for a new owner.
If any UK based aquarists are interested, here's the link on ebay where I'm selling it:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1154

Last edited:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
Sorry to hear that the move means that beauty of a tank has to be given up. Anyone able to get that tank would be lucky indeed!

The link doesn't work for me.