My 12g....(?)..

Jess

So I had bought this 12g Eclipse tank to use as a QT. Well, it's been sitting and sitting for months with just LR and LS. I'm not sure what to do with it now. I added a few snails and crabs yesterday and finally changed the water. It has cycled, my params are good except Calcium is a little low. Anyways i'm over the QT thought and want to put something cool in there! No corals as the lighting in this thing is way too weak. I was thinking of a Harlequin Shrimp, almost bought one yesterday, but do I want to keep having to buy starfish for it to eat....not sure. I'm open to suggestions! Was even thinking of a mantis.... Also I bought more LR for it yesterday and wouldn't you know it..... it all ended up in my 55g. Oops! Then I thought hmm, maybe I could make this a TBS tank :dance: ....but alas, most of the corals, etc that come on it wouldn't last very long with this lighting..... I don't know...help a sister out!:fishy:

1011091032.jpg

chipmunkofdoom2

Depends how into it you want to get. If you're good with wires, you can make a DIY LED retrofit that will probably keep any coral. You could also see what kind of PC retrofits will work in there. Is the filtration in the hood?