MrCoral.com

panmanmatt

Well I recently made my first purchase with Sonny and I must say it was a very pleasant one to say the least.

All the corals were fantastic and his packaging was top notch.

I ordered some duncans and blastomussa wellsis and both wee beyond expectation. The free zoa frag pack was absolutely phenomenal.

Thanks a ton, Sonny. I look forward to ordering from you again.

newtank132.jpg

newtank130.jpg

newtank120.jpg

newtank119.jpg

newtank117.jpg

newtank116.jpg

panmanmatt

Thanks blue_eyes.

Just to clarify, the duncans from Sonny are on the left. The others I already had.

Here's a full tank shot just for the heck of it.

newtank128.jpg

panmanmatt

Oh my gosh that heniochus is sooo cool... What does it eat?

Anything it wants. :D

He will take frozen, flake, fresh, doesn't really matter to him. I'd bet he'd even eat a ham sandwich if I gave it to him.

Unfortunately, he may have to find a new home. He is starting to run out of room in my tank. :tears:

panmanmatt

You can view this tank from it's inception on Photobucket. Account name is same as my username here. It's under the album "new reef tank". Just in case anyone is interested.

panmanmatt

Well I got another order from Sonny today. It is even better than the first. Everything was top notch again.

Here's a few pics:
newtank141.jpg

newtank138.jpg

newtank137.jpg

I will get some pics of the free frag pack once the zoas open up. They went into a different tank.
Thanks again, Sonny. I am extremely pleased and plan to order again.

tbittner

I read else where that MrCoral is opening a brick and mortar store AND it's close to me! I can't wait for the grand opening!!!

lcstorc

Oh my. Just in time for my trip up there. Now if only I could figure out how to get the stuff home.