More hand holding needed

BEELZEBOB

cool, velcro and scrren on my list.

im sooo excited.

as soon as i get off work im depositing my check and calling Jack!!!

ooooooooo boy!

nikkipigtails

Just a little info I found out but I don't know if it's applicable for this light fixture though. A 48" Nova Extreme takes 46" bulbs. The size on the box says 46" inches and the bulb is 46". 48" bulbs don't fit in a 48" light fixture because the bulbs are literally 48". I have a 24" Coralife PC light that takes 22" 50/50 bulbs. The package says 22", not 24".

My guess is that the Sundial is going to take 22" bulbs and when you purchase the bulbs, you need to purchs 22", not 24".

Amnestia

Instead of reduced time or screens, you could possibly try height? Start off high and ease it down over the period of a week. Just a thought

BigJay

Just a little info I found out but I don't know if it's applicable for this light fixture though. A 48" Nova Extreme takes 46" bulbs. The size on the box says 46" inches and the bulb is 46". 48" bulbs don't fit in a 48" light fixture because the bulbs are literally 48"".

hmm odd. Most aftermarket T5 bulbs aren't sold by length but by wattage. your saying they are making 46 and 48" bulbs? Can you link that?

BigJay

I just checked ATI , UVL , GE and Giesmann and they all say the bulbs are 46" 's long even though some are marketed as 48".

stonedfish

I have that fixture. I love it. Im gonna buy another for my 60 cube. I have way less light than I need, and it seems to still be enough. I replaced a 130 watt PC for it. The stock bulbs look great too. Im gonna replace them with Geissmans when they are up, but its great, 1 cord, timers, moonlights, and you can change the colorof the LEDS with a cover. I think the bulbs for any 24" fixture will work. Oh and I never acclimated anything. Although I dont have all of those beautiful LPS that you have. Congratulations on a great buy!:clink: