Mixing Kh buffer

Ive been using the seachem kh builder as one of my 2 part dosing. Its seems like my kh is keep dropping no matter how condensed I mixed the water with kh. I usually do 6 Tea spoon of kh powder added to 2 litter of ro water, No matter what I do, there will be some white concentrated formed at the bottom.
Does that mean, there is a limited ppm that I can do to per amount of water? If so, then I will start adding more kh mixed water instead of mixing more kh powder into the water.

saltfan

Try filling your sink with hot water and put your container in it for 1/2 Hr. or so, then shake your container and it should dissolve completely.

thats what i did and most of them are really mixed. But what im saying here is like cloudy sediments like when you mixing the kalkwasser, there are some white foam at the bottom, so kinda different.

Does anyone know for sure that theres limited on only certain amount of kh powder can be mixed in fresh water or not? If so, is 6 teaspoon per 2 litter of water too much?
Perhaps I should dose more of the buffer instead of adding more powder into fresh water and dose the same ml each day?

reefer gladness

Does anyone know for sure that theres limited on only certain amount of kh powder can be mixed in fresh water or not? If so, is 6 teaspoon per 2 litter of water too much?
Perhaps I should dose more of the buffer instead of adding more powder into fresh water and dose the same ml each day?

Yes, there is a saturation point that will vary from one manufacturer to another. The product you have should include instructions for mixing. Is it mixing clear initially and then you notice sediment on the bottom later after it settles? If it's not mixing clear to start I would suspect impurities in the powdered buffer. FWIW I use Kent superbuffer dKH, I mix 1/2 teaspoon with 6 oz. of water and it mixes clear by stirring for about 1 minute.