Miracle mud!!

Gazzaeng

Hello everyone what is everybody's thoughts on miracle mud? I'm due to get some tomorrow done some research and there are mixed reviews the people that do have it are very happy with it my lfs uses it.

Any input would be great.

reefer gladness

Like you said, reviews are mixed. The question was asked recently here: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/equipment/88918-miracle-mud.html

I'll say this, if I owned an LFS I would also use the most expensive products on the market because that's where the biggest mark-up will be found on retails goods I sell to customers (plus it's tax deductible for the LFS). Take any advice from someone trying to sell you something with a big pinch of salt.

Dad

Its like most things in the hobby the Miracle will be trying to keep your money in your pocket lol. 95% of the stuff you squirt from a bottle is water lol, most of the things you need come from regular water changes. the mud is just what the name implies its mud. and its not cheap mud. It wont hurt anything that I know of, may raise your numbers a bit but nothing to worry about.I just use reef sand.and mostly cheato algae and it free floats. have had a few macros that need to be planted but they were more for looks lol under mytank behind a door. $for $ mud is the rich mans dirt lol.
Brian AKA Dad