meet the newcomer

goma

RS STAFF
PREMIUM
Welcome to RS! Start a tank thread so we can follow your journey!! :swmfish:

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :dance:

yorkieUK

PREMIUM
:swmfish::welcomera:swmfish::welcomera:swmfish::welcomera:swmfish:

Hi Dmitry,
If you have any questions, just post them on the forum and someone will help you out.

They're a friendly bunch of people on here and you'll be sure to make some good contacts and great friends.
Start a Reef Chronicle to show us your progress. Once you've posted 5 messages on the forum, you'll be able to post photos to show the rest of the world your handy-work.
Good Luck and I look forward to see your photos in the near future. :geekin:

YorkieUK.

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
Hello Dmitry :wave:
:welcomera WELCOME To Reef Sanctuary :crowd:
You bought an AWESOME tank! Please tell us more about your plans for it.
We have a Red Sea Max Owners Forum, You need to start a tread there so we can follow along with your tank progress and offer help & suggestions as you need or want them.
We like lots of pictures too...you need 5 posts to add pictures, so get to posting :)
Very Best Wishes for your fishes :biker

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
I really difficult to communicate because of the language, but I will try.

Привет! Добро пожаловать в Reef Sanctuary! Мой муж русский. Я знаю немного русский язык. Мы получили большое удовольствие игры в Сочи.

Translation for those who are curious: Hello! Welcome to Reef Sanctuary! My husband is Russian. I know a little Russian language. We have been enjoying the games in Sochi.