meet my fitchies

NonamisMomi

my eco friendly eco system...
IMGP0364.jpg

this is suds..
IMGP0466-1.jpg

flower pot...his name, and species. unique. we've had him for 4 months and keeping our fingers crossed. he tends to look amazing at night.
IMGP0471.jpg

some corals...which aren't as good as fish...
IMGP0314.jpg

IMGP0317.jpg

my pride and joy...NONAMI!!!! the cutest wittle true percula...
IMGP0510.jpg

this is sassy..a two toned wrasse .he is the most ridiculous, hyper active fish alive...and it's amazing.
IMGP0486.jpg

CPT. AMAZING! when we first got him, the guy at the LFS was putting him in a bag, when it POPPED! cpt. amazing, smashed onto the ground and looked lifeless. we kept him, and he's still alive and healthy. he's a pajama cardinal.
IMGP0492.jpg

benny the blenny. he just likes to hangout on the rocks. lately he's been doing the weirdest thing ever where he doesn't move AT ALL and his mouth is completely open. it's creepy.
IMGP0552.jpg

skeeter, yellow eyed tang. he's always smiling.
IMGP0531-1.jpg

waldo...he's one proud peppermint shrimp. he likes to hide most of the time, but now that we have a cleaner shrimp he comes out more so we know who's boss.
IMGP0509.jpg

juan carlos....he cleans the fishes daily....and he thinks he can walk on water.
IMGP0520.jpg

skeeter, nonami, and sassy chillin' with flower pot.
IMGP0529.jpg

i really only made my boyf start the tank so i could get a puffer. it's my only dream that has been crashed and burned on. but it's okay. i have my own and i'm planning on adding her into the tank as soon as she's acclimated.

my dog face puffer.
IMGP0306.jpg

Jeremy0322

Welcome to RS! beautiful tank and very beautiful dog! What type of filtration are you using for the tank? Also, the thing about "fish being better than corals" some may consider those fighting words on RS...haha J/K

NonamisMomi

Welcome to RS! beautiful tank and very beautiful dog! What type of filtration are you using for the tank? Also, the thing about "fish being better than corals" some may consider those fighting words on RS...haha J/K

i have a protein skimmer and an emperor filter with two bio-wheels...

also, i love corals, i bought bubble coral and he's amazing. but fish are more fun to watch.

ReefLady

Staff member
Cutest dog-faced puffer I have ever seen. ;-)

Love the tank - great fish. "Suds" - what a great name for a bubble coral.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
:laughroll I enjoyed the names and character you've described of your fish. Priceless! The aquascape is exceptional!

new reefer 03

great pics, and awesome captions. ive heard that species of dog faced puffer can be aggresive, and quickly out grow a tank. :)

what type of lighting do you have?