Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Glad second shift didn't let us down. Way to go boys.

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

danewell

Ladies and gentiles, monkeys and reptile, I am out of dechlorinater how long should I wait to add salt to water?

7 month old labs are more work than 2 reef tanks, they also make bigger messes.

blackwater

have been drinking these jack daniel's cola....its jd and coke pre mixed in a tall boy. if your into that kind of drink....WOW they go down waaaayyy too good. i shouldn't be allowed near a pc right now:drunk: know its already been said but ive been re-looking at some of your pics Matt and......man that 10' of frag tanks look good. much better than the stacked look of yester days.

blackwater

beer most of the day but ran out and found these jd cola's in the fridge. would u belive i forgot i had them lol. something about cutting and building stuff out of wood just said......why not, drink while using power tools with large sharp blades.:thumbup:

Last edited:

Funlad3

Something about the alcohol influencing your brain into creating super effective tank stuff....

blackwater

oh ya, i had a very productive day today. got my new stand framed. but there was one nagging thought.....what if once im done building it(in the garage) it won't fit through the door to the house?.........this has never happened to me...ever.

blackwater

land lord my have something to say about walls and doors. as long as there is no chance of my kids tipping the tank over or something then im good. the cheapo one tha came with the tank scares me.

lethal

I just ate a chilli beef pizza so Tuesday is my poopin day. Too much information...sorry.

dmatt88

Anybody wanna start a Tuesday poo thread?

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.