Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choff

I seem to remember a chat we had about U raising prices ( to everyone's chagrin) a few months back. I gotta at least cover salt or I give. N I want u and I to b around tomorrow. Ur the best online shipper I've encountered. Truth is I'm the best in Bloomington I just hate making money off good people. I'm not a good coral salesman. N dude this shipment is awesome. Thanks for telling me what to order haha. Hook up with Devon while ur close. Him n sam r really good folks.

........... we cut living things into pieces. sheez

Hay Matt, Nothing wrong with making money off good people when you have quality product and quality service. I don't think anyone on this board would disagree. We all know what goes into this and what we have at stake. I have yet to buy anything from y'all, but I will be in the coming months after I get my feet wet with my first corals from my LFS this weekend.

I actually didn't know you were that active of a seller, just thought it was something you did from time to time. Do you have a site or link with what you have for sale?

Last edited:

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hay Matt, Nothing wrong with making money off good people when you have quality product and quality service. I don't think anyone on this board would disagree. We all know what goes into this and what we have at stake. I have yet to buy anything from y'all, but I will be in the coming months after I get my feet wet with my first corals from my LFS this weekend.

I actually didn't know you were that active of a seller, just thought it was something you did from time to time. Do you have a site or link with what you have for sale?

I buy everything from jj at Myreeftoyours unless I buy a tank close out. I actually started trading coral local then I started cutting colonies n selling local. I'm not gonna ship anything but jj will n does it well. If ur in the neighborhood I'll give u a tour n see if u like anything tho!:D

Choff

Thanks Man, I certainly will if I ever find myself in Indiana. I do go to Chicago a lot, but think you must be at least 4 hours from there.

Local trading makes sense. I have to imagine getting into shipping would really take it to an entirely different level and with a full time job already...

dmatt88

Thanks Man, I certainly will if I ever find myself in Indiana. I do go to Chicago a lot, but think you must be at least 4 hours from there.

Local trading makes sense. I have to imagine getting into shipping would really take it to an entirely different level and with a full time job already...

Haha more work than I'm up to!

dmatt88

I feed every few days in the am with pellets. On the off days here n there I add brine or mysis or Silversides for the triggers. They make a mess n the corals eat then.

dmatt88

Condy was looking good when I left town. I'll know more tomorrow when we get back in town.

How's everything looking Dean?

danewell

Update from Matt's.
2012-07-29_15-48-42_63.jpg

2012-07-29_15-48-46_49.jpg

2012-07-29_15-48-57_50.jpg

My Mandarin.

2012-07-29_14-36-23_598.jpg

7 month old labs are more work than 2 reef tanks, they also make bigger messes.

Status
Not open for further replies.