Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
re: Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Im assuming your temporary comment is pertaining to my 40 gallon tank comment.. lol if not then... uhhhh.. does your wife know about you and stretch?? lmao anyway... when you pull some of that stuff out of that 40 it would make a perfect mantis tank.. :D

dmatt88

Im assuming your temporary comment is pertaining to my 40 gallon tank comment.. lol if not then... uhhhh.. does your wife know about you and stretch?? lmao anyway... when you pull some of that stuff out of that 40 it would make a perfect mantis tank.. :D

Haha. Oops. Slow post huh.

Any of u guys need stuff from brs? Jump on the group buy. I'm in it for a couple of pumps.

,.......don't believe this matt guy

dmatt88

Better prices on group buys other than free shipping?

Willie McDaries

Better prices on group buys other than free shipping?

after the group buy,you become a preferred customer,you get better prices plus you can still get the free shipping with the set amount they have

Willie McDaries

I'm not in the group buy but I was in 1 before,I need to order some new filters for my RO/DI I have by back up set in it now...but it's gonna hafta wait,jj has some new coral LOL

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor

Don't forget Willie I have some blue zoas with your name on them. Just don't tell anybody else.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor

JJ God knows u need something else. U getting in on the group buy?

I had to rent a storage space to fit all the extra stuff in. Need a tank? I've got 20 or so sitting in storage.

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor

Cat automatically get any new zoa I get in. It's kinda like the book of the book of the month club but with Zoas. They just show up at her doorstep.

dmatt88

Anybody out there wanna help get my computer to talk to the profilux wirelessly? I've got the bridge connected.

steved13

PREMIUM

Matt, on the Apex you just do it through the browser like it's a URL. I'm not home and I don't remember the address, but We could probably get it from the GHL forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.