Macna

yankieman

So how many guys and gals are planning on attending MACNA the weekend of the 9th thru 11th ,, my wife and I are going to be there for the entire weekend , I hope to meet some RS friends and make some new friends ,, it should be a great weekend ,, hope to see you all there,,

Blue Space

I will be there with my wife. She enjoys going to the lfs with me so I knew it would be easy to talk her into a road trip for this year's MACNA. Hope to see a lot of RS folks there! :D

catran

I'll be there on the 10th. Moving for work that weekend and surprised I could get that day off. I'll be tired, but I'll be there after the 5 hour drive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
So how many guys and gals are planning on attending MACNA the weekend of the 9th thru 11th ,, my wife and I are going to be there for the entire weekend , I hope to meet some RS friends and make some new friends ,, it should be a great weekend ,, hope to see you all there,,

Where is it happening?

Sent from Matts DROID x using Tapatalk

yankieman

well this will be our first time going,, and I told my wife if we like it we may make it a yearly trip, so I hope next year its in columbus just for you Rob ,,

yankieman

Phewee. 8 1/2 hr drive gunna make Matt a no show. Sounds like a great time though.

Sent from Matts DROID x using Tapatalk

to bad Matt but that would be a LONG drive I aggree,, maybe next year it wil be right between you and Rob so both of you can go ,,