Lost Frags!!!?!?!!

Hey everyone,

I set up a tupperware party(putting the unmounted frags with shells or small rocks to let them latch on) for some unmounted frags of chili coral and devils hand I got off a friend.

I made sure they were in a low flow part of the tank so they wouldn't get blasted out and disappear. Unfortunately, they have gone missing!!!!

Does anyone out there have any novel ideas on how to locate them? I dont want to rip up my rock work to find the frags but would like to get them back!!

Funny thing is that they stayed put for almost a week then vanished last night. I dont think any of my CUC or my fish would have taken them. I have a clown, royal gramma and fire fish. My cuc is 2 turbos, astreas, few nassarious, an emerald, handful of scarlet, red and blue hermits and a skunk cleaner.

Any help would be appreciated. I have a stock AquaPod 24 BTW.

you could try changing the direction of you flow to blow them out of the rocks. if they dont come out then u might just have to rip up your rocks. but might have happened is a CUC member moved it and it caught to flow and took off possibly hitting the others which then did the same. good luck though!

Hey everyone,

I set up a tupperware party(putting the unmounted frags with shells or small rocks to let them latch on) for some unmounted frags of chili coral and devils hand I got off a friend.

I made sure they were in a low flow part of the tank so they wouldn't get blasted out and disappear. Unfortunately, they have gone missing!!!!

Does anyone out there have any novel ideas on how to locate them? I dont want to rip up my rock work to find the frags but would like to get them back!!

Funny thing is that they stayed put for almost a week then vanished last night. I dont think any of my CUC or my fish would have taken them. I have a clown, royal gramma and fire fish. My cuc is 2 turbos, astreas, few nassarious, an emerald, handful of scarlet, red and blue hermits and a skunk cleaner.

Any help would be appreciated. I have a stock AquaPod 24 BTW.

I feel your pain, I had a tyree neon green leather take off to parts unknown. What I did was take an extra powerhead and blow all around the tank, it will freak out the fish a little, but it will also disturb everything in the tank and probably blow out your frags in the process. Word of advice.....watch the overflow!