LIVE ROCK for sale!!

Jeremy0322

I have found my way into ALOT of Live Rock, and most of it I wont be needing. When I bought my 55 it came with 100lbs, and then a year later when I bought the 90 gallon it came with 150lbs, and with me only wanting about 100-120lbs in the new tank I have between 130-150lbs of rock for sale. It was all out of water for a few days, but then learned that was foolish and changed that, so its all back in saltwater. Looking for 3$ per pound, but for large amounts you might be able to talk me into a fellow RS'er discount...haha.

CIMG5640.jpg

P2154230.jpg

CIMG5862.jpg

Prefer local pickup, but will ship, just PM me your zip code and how much you want, I will get a shipping quote, and we can figure it all out from there. I know shipping is horrible, and I also know how expensive this stuff can be locally, so if shipping is that bad we may also be able to work out that RS discount :D I am willing to drive small distances to meet you somewhere if you would like to do it that way.

Jeremy0322

As far West as possible, West Middlesex, PA (16159) an hour north of Pittsburgh and an hour south of Erie, about 5 miles from the Ohio border.

Jeremy0322

Not yet, I have gotten a couple hits on here so far, and would rather give the RS'ers a chance to take it before the locals. Here is the current plan though. After I scape the tank the rock thats left over will be laid out on a tarp and pictures will be taken, and then every piece will be given a number, and the weight of that piece will be listed under that number. From there anyone who is interested will just PM me the numbers they want, I will calculate the weight and then the shipping and get back to them with a final cost. As pieces are sold they will be crossed out of the pictures, seems like the easiest and best way to do it, that way people know exactly what they are getting.

Jeremy0322

:bump:

And to anyone waiting on the pictures with the weights and the prices, I have to get my scale up and running, but if you would like to just place a random order I would be alright with that...lol

Jeremy0322

Alright, I was finally able to get pictures of what is for sale along with the weights of each rock. There is a total of 102.5 lbs of rock, along with 10-15lbs of rock rubble available. PM me the letter of the rocks that you want and we will go from there. Prices in first post still apply...

HPNX0067.jpg

HPNX0066.jpg

HPNX0072.jpg

HPNX0075.jpg

HPNX0080.jpg

HPNX0084.jpg

Weights
A = 4
B = 6
C = 3
D = 6
E = 3
F = 5
G = 2
H = 10
I = 3.5
J = 6
K = 4
L = 5
M = 5
N = 7
O = 4
P = 5
Q = 2
R = 4
S = 5
T = 3
U = 1
V = 4
W = 3
X = 1
Y = 1

tattoodfreaks

How much for pieces A,B,D,G,S,T,X,V? I'm about 40 minuted from Pymatuning State Park. Feel free to PM me... Very interested!

Steve

Last edited:

Jeremy0322

Alright, update time, some of the rock has been sold. Pieces A,B,C,D,G,S,T,X,V are now off the market, meaning that pieces E,F,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,U,W, and Y are still available!

Jeremy0322

I have what I hope is my first happy customer, tattoodfreaks picked his rock up today, so Rocks E,F,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,U,W,and Y are still available