Lion Fish Pic

dobejazz

Just wanted to share a pic of Lionel my Dwarf lion

dsc_0014_576335.jpg

Gina

RS STAFF
Awww....he's cute! What a look on that face. Seems he trying to tell you something. LOL

sambrinar

Ohhhh he's very cute!! they have such a sweet face. their peaceful aren't they?? how difficult are they to care for??

DAHansen

Wow, he's a young one. How big is he?

Sambrinar: They're not necessarily violent, but they DO eat live critters with great preference. So, you don't want to put them in a tank with ornamental crabs, shrimp, etc. or any fish that's smaller than or near the same size as the Lion fish.

For care, you need to be careful not to overfeed them, as they will eat just about as much as they can get their mouths around. Also, they don't like fast flow (mine didn't anyway). They can also be messy... They are awesome looking though, and really neat fish!

dobejazz

Wow, he's a young one. How big is he?

Sambrinar: They're not necessarily violent, but they DO eat live critters with great preference. So, you don't want to put them in a tank with ornamental crabs, shrimp, etc. or any fish that's smaller than or near the same size as the Lion fish.

For care, you need to be careful not to overfeed them, as they will eat just about as much as they can get their mouths around. Also, they don't like fast flow (mine didn't anyway). They can also be messy... They are awesome looking though, and really neat fish!

He is about 2" right now I have a Occ clown larger than him in the tank