LED lighting schedule / intensity Spreadsheet

Snelly40

hey guys... as i ramp up my @Reef Radiance 165p+ Lights I wanted to ensure that they were ramping up accordingly. There's been a few people on here who have asked about light intensity and i revamped an excel spreadsheet. I started out with 30 as the max but am now up to 50 for the whites.
anyway, just wanted to help anyone that may be looking..

feel free to comment, download or whatever haha... all the numbers correlate to the box outlined in red. I start my lighting cycle at 3pm

Attachments

• LED lighting schedule.xlsx
    13.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Pat24601

I think this light intensity question is a big deal. As near as I can tell, our only guidance is word of mouth. So, ya, I'm interested.

I am interested too,.Anybody would know some led lights on Facebook group page "Chinese Blackbox LED Proof Group" a lot of better comments on this page.

Dracko

hey guys... as i ramp up my @Reef Radiance 165p+ Lights I wanted to ensure that they were ramping up accordingly. There's been a few people on here who have asked about light intensity and i revamped an excel spreadsheet. I started out with 30 as the max but am now up to 50 for the whites.
anyway, just wanted to help anyone that may be looking..

feel free to comment, download or whatever haha... all the numbers correlate to the box outlined in red. I start my lighting cycle at 3pm

Could not open. Can you convert this to another format?

Snelly40

Tomorrow I'll try at work @Dracko , it's the newer excel format and I'll see if I can save it as just a .xls and I'll shoot it over to u

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk