led fixture never used!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabarman

ok ok so i have 2 LED fixtures brand new for sale.
Here's the specs:
-50x 3w high quality CREE LED for a total of 150w per pannel (equals to over 400W of MH)
-Construction of very good quality, very compact. can be hanged or fixed onto cover very easily.
-Spectre Perfect* so 70% Royal Blue, 25% Cool White, et 5% True Red to obtain the closest thing to a reef.
-only one driver instead of the 8 that Reefledlight.com & Rapidled.com offers in order to work!
-No assembly required, everything is set-up. So, no zig-zaging with wires on pannel for more esthetics!
-Same specs as the ones offered by the websites mentionned. So 50 000hrs lifespan (11 yrs a cycle of 12hrs per day)
-No more replacing of those MH bulb 75-80$ each as of T5 that ends up costing a fortune (i'd rather put that money on live stock!!!)
-and cheaper in cost than reefledlight.com & rapidled.com wich you have to build and weld all parts together!!!!

only 325$ per pannel 50(3Wx50+150W lol) Led Royal Blue Cool White & True Red!!!

DSC00757.jpg

philippe_tran @ hotmail.com

redneckgearhead

Is this something that you built? What are the physical dimensions of the fixture, how does it mount, is this the only pic you have of it?

chipmunkofdoom2

^ +1.

Also, it looks like the LEDs aren't star/PCB mounted?? :ponder2:

Did you make this yourself or did you get it from somewhere? If so do you have a link?

thabarman

well i do have 100 60 degrees lenses for both units and it mesures 13''x8''x 2,5'' and it was made for me as its my designed for my 180g but unfortunitly, i had to order a min of 5x!
so i got two extra i'm selling the price i paid for!! so good luck!!! and it really doesn't get hot either but i'll get other pictures when i have a chance, !!

Same guy that is spamming all the other forums.

Also is lying and saying that they are crees when they are actually bridgelux LEDs.

c5ae0b55a5d9791696b94e9f3b5961cb.png

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
On all sales - and especially with all new RS members - a good rule to follow is - Caveat emptor - Latin for "Let the buyer beware"

FiReBReTHa - the mods & admins are reviewing for any appropriate action deemed necessary - until that happens & we do try to work as a team with a consensus of opinion, I did think it was fair to make the above post of good advise for all personal sales.

We do try to protect our RS family !

thabarman

ok so first wth are you calling me a spammer!!
i had to get 5 of those units, i only used two!
thats all i have for sale

Second is since every fixtures costed me 300+25$ shipping, i had to spend over 1625$ not mentioning my custom fees to get those fixtures, i was just hoping someone smart enough on any of the forums would have seen that it is a very good concept!

why the hell don't you let me help people on this forum, cheaper and beter looking alternatives for the led lights??
honestly i found you comment very inapropriate and i would welcome anyone on any forums arounds reeftanks and cars to see if ever my nickname was caught in a scam thing!
honestly i hope you will rectify the post otherwise i'm just going to sell em somewhere else!
as simple as that
i know what i have customized, i also know that the spectre is 100x bettre than any reefledlight or rapidled!!
i have work with many growing products and know my stuff too!!
i would also welcome you to try it!!

Philippe T.

i'm no scammer just a very well known aquarium passionate from canada!

thabarman

Same guy that is spamming all the other forums.

Also is lying and saying that they are crees when they are actually bridgelux LEDs.

c5ae0b55a5d9791696b94e9f3b5961cb.png

do some reading (http://www. greentechmedia.com/articles/read/which-led-bulb-is-best-bridgelux-lays-out-its-case/) -no space
and also for considering any of em! : (http://www. nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=220871&st=20) - no space

catran

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Are the lights Cree's or Bridgelux?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue Space

:surrender:I'm very sorry that you're upset and I'm sorry you had to order a minimum of five. The moderators/admins merely said your post and offering was under review, not that you were banned from posting on the forum. Please don't take offense at one member trying to protect other members from the possibility of buyer's remorse.

Please post more pictures from different angles of everything included (such as optical lenses) to give readers a better perspective of what it is you are offering. This will increase your chances of selling what you have to offer. I am interested in what you have for sale but I need more details in order to make an informed decision.

Also, you could provide a link to the company that custom built it for you so perspective buyers can better educate themselves about the product and it's technical advantages over competing products. Happy reefing! :wave:

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Im looking forward to hearing about your experience. Leds are soon going on my tank. From somebody anyway.

Sent from Matts DROID x using Tapatalk

ReefLady

Staff member
OK folks here's the deal.

The original poster did not break any forum rules and we don't just go banning people or remiving posts because they post what they have for sale on multiple forums. We do find it acceptable to question a seller about the product to the extent that the description is accurate. So if someone represents LEDs as Cree when they are actually Bridgelux, well, I consider that important information and acceptable to question.

However...

Accusing someone of being a spammer should be done by reporting the post to staff, not posting in someone's thread. Questioning the validity of claims should be done with the respect and benefit of the doubt that we should all give each other here at RS. So if you do it in an inflammatory or rude way, well, that's just not how we do things here.

The sale thread stays, although I would like confirmation of the brand of LEDs for our members' sake. If anyone has had a positive or negative experience with this seller or any, I would encourage you to post it in the appropriate forum here: Vendor/Seller Feedback

Thanks for understanding and working to keep RS the friendliest reef site on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.