Killer Acan Lord Centerpiece for my reef!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Well... anyone that knows me, knows that I've been eyeing Acan lords for a while now. I recently purchased a beautiful Acan lord with around 40 heads.

Well I've scored BIG!!! :whstlr: :whstlr: :whstlr:

I've been working on this deal for over a week now, and it's finally come to fruition!

Here's my latest find... A red Killer Acan Lord that measures a whopping 9" x 7" and has over one hundred heads!

This is the vendor photo... I'll be getting it in on Tuesday and you know I'll be posting photos.

c0b1_1.jpg

So chop shop will commence next week... who wants a frag???

ECO2035.jpg

Frankie

RS STAFF
I am not one for lps these days but that red is awesome JFK! If you really are going to chop it up let me know.

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Sorry folks... I was just kidding about fraging it.

It's going to be the main attraction in my tank...

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
LMAO
i knew you wouldnt!!! that is awesome!!! is it different from the acan you just got? or same colors?

It would be criminal to cut that bad boy up... :wit:

It's a deeper more intense red than what I already have... I'll post some better pics as soon as it arrives.

Can't wait!!!

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
Well it arrived today and it is gorgeous! :whstlr: :whstlr:

I also received a bonus orange ricordea polyp, and an additional 4 head Aussie acan frag!

DSC01323.jpg

DSC01324.jpg

DSC01325.jpg

Acan Frag

DSC01326.jpg

kyle1284

wow that is amazing!! i just got a red acan lord orange micro.... but their just a 8 polyp frag and a 4 polyp frag... BUT MAN O MAN that piece is so nice! how big is it

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
The vendor had told me 9"X7"... but it's more like 7 1/2" X 6 3/4"

But it's still HUMONGOUS compared to the colonies I have seen around going for $600 +.

The vendor was right about the head count... it definitely goes over 100 heads!!!