Kelli's 24g nano cube

dobejazz

This tank has been set up since 2-2005
I recently became tired of it and with a little help from Phoenix (Thanks Whiskey) it got a make over.

This is before. It was completely overgrown with Xenia and Green star polyps and I kept buying Zoos with no place to put them.

9836June_07_tanks_143-med.jpg

dobejazz

After

The rock was rearranged some was removed and I traded Xenia for some new pieces

the tank is now viewable and aquascaped from 2 sides with the 3rd side available if I move the bird :)
I need to take some better pics but here is after

Front

983624g_redo_7-07_068-med.jpg

Left side
983624g_redo_7-07_062-med.jpg

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
This is a before PIC? cant wait to see the new setup, this looks like Tanks gone wild! any issues with slime or toxins? Steve

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
OH! thats cool! you posted the new shot, thats quite a rearrangement! Very nice to look at.

dobejazz

This is a before PIC? cant wait to see the new setup, this looks like Tanks gone wild! any issues with slime or toxins? Steve

I has cyano problems in the beginning but I was also trying to keep a suncoral in there for the last year or so no major problems

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
lol

there is still a ton it got onto just about every piece of liverock in the tank :(
Whiskey was using the chip away the rock method

Very true,.. the idea was to remove the top layer of rock from wherever it touched lol. We took the major GSP rocks out and moved them to other tanks, but I kept finding little peices everywhere.

It looks realy cool on the back glass though! :)

Great looking tank Kelli! I'm glad it's doing well after the turmoil :)

Whiskey

dobejazz

Very true,.. the idea was to remove the top layer of rock from wherever it touched lol. We took the major GSP rocks out and moved them to other tanks, but I kept finding little peices everywhere.

It looks realy cool on the back glass though! :)

Great looking tank Kelli! I'm glad it's doing well after the turmoil :)

Whiskey

Thanks Whiskey ! I really can't thank you enough for spending the time to do the overhaul

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Thanks Whiskey ! I really can't thank you enough for spending the time to do the overhaul

Glad to do it,.. I'm always happy to help :)

Thanks for having me over! I had a great time with you Violet and George. Say hi to everyone for me! :wave:

Whiskey