Just bragging a little...

CAT

New additions to the crew -'course now I'm broke ;)

Red Shroom
194red_shroom.JPG

Open brain
194brain.JPG

Long tentacle plate
194plate.JPG

Alveopora
194alveopora.JPG

CAT

I've had this happen before... the pics seem to disappear everytime the board moves the pics to a different addy- I get notices to say the pics were 'more appropriate in a different category' and they're gone from the post :rolleyes:

Don't understand this since they're still in my gallery and that's what I linked to???

CAT

Yeah, I'm very pleased with them. :) The brain and the plate have only been in the tank since yesterday. Very nice specimens, both were totally covered with healthy flesh on the underside. I got them from a very knowledgeble local lfs.

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Don't understand this since they're still in my gallery and that's what I linked to???

Because when they are moved to the appropriate catagory (ie: an open brain in the corals cat instead of in your members gallery) they get a different address. The catagory number they are in changes and the link is broken.

addict

Great pix! :clink:

Be careful... your Alveopora may turn up missing soon... what's your address again? ;)

Thanks for sharing. :)

wooddood

the wood dude
yeah i had the picture deal happen to me too, when they move it you loose it in the post. maybe they should'nt be moved when thier posted in the reef chronicles forum. just a suggestion.

reefrunner

Contributing Member
hey wooddood, the moderators have no way of knowing that you've linked to that pic in your gallery, unless they've seen your thread before they see you picture in the gallery.