June's TOTM!

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Please congratulate Parisian as his RSM 400 is June's Tank of the Month!

7D378991-CD6F-48E7-805D-5890BFAC8FAE-16186-0000081571E4B3D7_zps4185ac95.jpg

Check out his tank thread here!

Parisian

Thanks a lot to all of you for your kind words. So many other tanks would deserve that, and my tank still needs a lot of improvement.
That is very encouraging for the newbie I am, to try to better understand and improve this tiny piece of reef.

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Congrats! You have a very beautiful tank, thanks for sharing it with us :)

NickF

Congrats Parisian & well done to all nominees for your beautiful tanks, it was really hard to choose. I think what swung it for my vote was reading that you had to get the tank through the 3rd floor window, that's some hardcore dedication. Well it's really paying off now, tank looks great.

Mayja

Social Media Moderator
RS STAFF
Congrats Parisian & well done to all nominees for your beautiful tanks, it was really hard to choose. I think what swung it for my vote was reading that you had to get the tank through the 3rd floor window, that's some hardcore dedication. Well it's really paying off now, tank looks great.

It says a lot when the vote comes down to not only looking at how pretty the tank is, but the history of the tank in its own thread!

Parisian

For those who know some French history, and the Three Musketeers: I live in a small apartment, which is part of the house where Porthos' stepfather used to live. This is historically established. Porthos was one of the musketeers.
But the room where the tank is has a legend (true or not?): this is the room where D'artagnan (the Three Musketeers' main character) and Madame Bonacieux (his lover) first met. This is why I feel so many love waves when I watch this tank :laughroll Can you feel them through the pictures ? :dummy:
I was told this story by my neighbour, whose family has lived in this house for many generations.