July's TOTM!

DaveK

Congratulations.

This was almost a first. A tank that I voted for actually won, and the "DaveK Kiss of Death" failed to work.

What I like about the tank is that the corals look like they belong there, and don't seem to be frags installed on LR. Also the anthias damsels add a lot, since they are not a simple fish to keep. The lighting is also excellent. The corals show off their color, and the tank doesn't look overly blue. Well done!

DianaKay

Princess Diana
RS STAFF
I think the fish want more food & less videoing :yup:
Your tank looks AMAZING with great colors....love the SPS, hope mine does that well!!

Lexinverts

I think the fish want more food & less videoing :yup:
Your tank looks AMAZING with great colors....love the SPS, hope mine does that well!!

Thanks. The colors look nice under the Red Sea Reef Spec bulbs.

Yes, they were hungry. I took the video at feeding time.

Big Pete

well done on your nomination for tank of the month, i am new to reefing but hopefully my tank will look as good as this one day

again congrats

cheers

Big Pete

Nightfall

Your tank looks amazing and like every and I do mean EVERY TOTM winners since I joined yours is what I aspire to have for mine to be if I succeed half as well as you all I will be spending even more time looking and admiring my inhabitants and corals and appreciating more the thought of how amazing it would be to see it real out in the oceans if we can make our tanks look this awesome. Can't wait to see what your tank looks like in even 6 months from now.