Its been a long time. I had forgot how much I like this site

sirrealism

Hi all. From looking at my history its been almost 8 years since i have been on this site. Cant believe I remembered my password LOL. Looking at my signature was like a blast from the past.

150 gal reef with a 24 nano split in 2 with one side a refuge with a 8"sand sub and the other side for my carpet aniname and clarki "when the carpet was in display tank I kept loosing sand sifter gobies hmmm" then 2 30 gal filter boxes, not sure what the brand of my skimmer is but it sure does a good job

55 gal reef for frags.

120gal fresh planted with rainbows and exotic plecos

25 oct fresh for my favorite fish chaca chaca " african frog mouth" that I have had for 11 years
So much has changed. No more fresh water tanks now. Oh and the chaca chaca lived for almost 16 years total which is crazy since they are reported to live 8 in the wild.
So I will redo my sig with an updated set of tanks "yes set, dont know why I have never been happy with just one." I think I like the abuse
So quick rundown. I have 93gcube clam tank. 90g mixed reef. 110g nem tank. 40gBB frag 55 hospital/QT 8g biocube mixed. and in the works 300g 8' SPS dominant. So lots going on all the time

sirrealism

Ok just a couple LOL
Sorry for the crappy cel phone pics. I have an SLR with Macro but dont know how to use it yet. I will post more latter

sirrealism

thank you. As I was going through photobucket to get these "all a little old" I cam across some pics of the system i had when I was on here last. 8 years ago

sirrealism

When someone gives you an 8" blue hippo tang in perfect health you cant QT it in a 10g. I picked this 55g with stand from a garage sale for 15$ Its not pretty and not set up in the same room as the DTs but its always running just in case