Its about that time...

ChrisY

Well, the plan is to go pick up tank #2 on friday. Not sure what I am going to do with it yet for sure, but its technically 'for the kids' (wink wink) :)

Its a 29G Biocube w/ 150W MH lights and a chiller. I dont know what I want to do in there. maybe clams maybe a scallop or two and some fish, I am thinking a finer grain of substrate than I have in my RSM and maybe less rock. A Jawfish maybe. Anyway, I thought I would try out the Dr. Tims stuff that seems to be working out for the Daves with the RSM S series tanks to get it up and running soon. now I just need to figure out what I want to either stock in it to complete the cycle or go the shrimp method.

Anyway any suggestions are welcome!

Chris

ChrisY

Well, looks like I need another source. I got an email that my order was cancelled for Dr. Tim's One and Only. They are out of stock at amazon.

ChrisY

Thanks Juan

I have the tank all set, I just have to pick it up, but the Dr. Tims is what that I keep coming up with a miss on or its a ridiculous shipping price.

ChrisY

So, to be clear, is Dr Tims snake oil? I have never used it but it seems to get good reports. I thought on this nano, I would give it a try and see, but if is bogus, then I'll pass.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
So, to be clear, is Dr Tims snake oil? I have never used it but it seems to get good reports. I thought on this nano, I would give it a try and see, but if is bogus, then I'll pass.
don't think its anymore bogus than any other method, what I think is this... what has become a complicated thing shouldn't be, the start and end of a cycle remains the same, what Tim (I never saw his doctor's certificate) has done is to create a fairly easy method for a pretty simple process that people just don't understand, people are paying for peace of mind, all fine and well but still?