ITHK's RSM 130

ithk21620

Well I have decided to post a thread on my RSM and see what everyone thought.

Front of Tank
IMG_2792.jpg

Left Side
IMG_2793.jpg

Right Side
IMG_2796.jpg

Other Photos
IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2799.jpg

IMG_2798.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2769.jpg

EC that likes to eat the cluster duster :banghead:
IMG_2790.jpg

Let me know what you think!!

Last edited:

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
ithk21620 - Welcome to Reef Sanctuary and the RSM Club! Since you're new to the forum, you have to have several posts before you can post pictures or links - it's an anti-spammer software thing. If a moderator sees this before then they can fix you up. Don't give up - stick with us! :)

As Glenn said this is also true - "the "stuffy" reef forum - reef central - won't let you post your pics here..."

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
I was going to post his pics for him... before he got a few post build up, but when I went to do it... I saw I could not... because that "other" forum that does not allow sharing hosted them.

imaccat

Hi and welcome to RS,

A great bunch of friendly and helpful people!!

Looking forward to seeing the photos

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Love your fish & corals !!! Very pretty tank !

Tell us more about it. Is it stock, if not what all have you added? Do you dose?
009.gif

ithk21620

Love your fish & corals !!! Very pretty tank !

Tell us more about it. Is it stock, if not what all have you added? Do you dose?

Thanks! The tank is close to stock, I have added an Intank media tray, Tunze 9002 skimmer with Intank cup. I have also added a Red Sea wave maker to the system.

I have been thinking about adding a LifeReef Model D Sump / Refugium to the system but have not splurged. I might build a custom one myself and just buy their overflow box.

90% of the corals are actually from Marine Aquatics in Salt Lake City, UT. I travel out west for my job alot and they always have a great corals for CHEAP!!

I only dose C-balance and Vodka (Currently have a Nitrate issue) other than that it is just coral food (Plankton) and other foods. The tank is about 4-5 months old (Was a fish only tank at first) and I switched it over and got rid of my JBJ 24g tank. This was decided when my fish keeper when I was gone on business, my sister, passed away this spring. I decided at that point focus on one tank and dedicate it to her.

Tag.jpg

I am glad you like it, I know it is still a young tank and I cant wait until it is all covered in coral, but patience is key.

clka

Its a beautiful tank, great rock work and your corals already look lovely; dedicating it to your sister makes it extra special.

Welcome and hope to see you here often!

Cheryl

Dweezil

That is a beautiful gesture. It brought tears to my eyes when reading your post. The tank will bring you much joy and it is quite lovely!

Reefmack

NaClH2O Addicted
PREMIUM
What a nice thing to do - I'm sure she'd be quite proud of your tank. Sorry for your loss.

Tag.jpg