Invigorating interest (getting over spring hump)

daddio

We are having Spring-like weather already and I can tell that interest is waning a bit. Not that I don't love my tank, but it is in a downstairs tv room and now that we will be spending more time outside, I tend to do more maintenance and less building/watching. I am thinking that if I take on a new project/add something new, it will keep my interest through until it gets cool again. Here is what I have:

Hardware:
75 gallon
100lbs live rock
2x150w MH, 2x130w actinic PCs
38 gallon sump/refuge with 2x60w PCs & chaeto
ASM G1 skimmer
RO/DI unit
powerheads, heaters

Coral:
green plating Montipora
green branching Montipora
Pink birds nest
2 lime green leathers (hitch hikers)
yellow mushroom? (hitch hiker)
Torch
Galaxia
Black Sun coral
Homemade Kalk dosing system
mushrooms
zoos

Livestock:
regal tang
cherub angel
percula clown
royal gramma
six line wrasse
pearly jawfish
2 green chromis (rescue from neighbor's tank)
1 little yellow & blue damsel
(rescue from neighbor's tank)
Crocea Clam
Derasa Clam
Blood shrimp
Snails, hermits

I recently got rid of a huge (see gallery) BTA that took up half the tank. So during the winter I had the fun of filling in and fragging some of the coral to start filling in the wasteland left behind. I know I am pushing the limit (if not over) on livestock. I could trade in the damsel and the chromii (if that is plural for chromis). It might be nice to try a little more difficult fish (I have always wanted to try a Copperband) or an interesting DIY project. I want to put in an auto top off system, but that is not really that involving a project.

I find myself going to the LFS and looking, tempted to by something just to be buying something.... but without any plan.