if you have teenage kids, make them watch this

PIMPALA

[video=youtube;kl1ujzRidmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1ujzRidmU&sns[/video]

Last edited:

DaveK

While I think the guy was right as far as what he said to his daughter goes, he goes on do demonstrate that he's not exactly the smartest guy in the world. Why shoot up a good laptop? Now it's worth nothing, and if the kid actually does need it for something like a school project, he's stuck. Why didn't he just take it from the kid and lock it up, or sell it on ebay or something?

redneckgearhead

Dave it Seems like he was tring to make a statement to his daughter. If she has a school project to do there is the local library or computers at the school I'm sure. Bravo to this guy. About the only thing he could have done to make it better was made her shoot it. Kinda like picking youre own switch. Lol

steved13

PREMIUM
I agree with Scott, taking it away and locking it up, doesn't say "you're not getting it back" (no matter what words you use) the .45 says "you're not getting it back". As far as school work goes, It's not the only computer in the house, (I'm assuming since he uploaded the video).

I read a follow up article, he said the only thing he wished he changed was to not be smoking, and he wished he wore a better hat. Child services visited and found everything OK and the police said he did nothing illegal.