ID Please!! Strange White spots popping up on live rock

eaze333

Hi,
I was hoping someone could id these white spots for me. Not the best photo. I can take great pics, just not in my aquarium :). I started noticing these spot about a week ago on piece of rock with an encrusting monti. Now I just noticed that I have about 7 pieces of rock with the same spots. They are a little bigger than a sesame seed. I have taken a razor and dug into a few an sometimes see a little yellowish stuff ooze out, very little. The white part is kind of more like covering a concave part of the rock. So it is not really like an egg but kind of a covering of maybe eggs. I got a bunch of corals about a month ago pretty cheap and along came monti eating nudi, and redbugs, and now coincindentally these white spots start showing up. Any ideas, please!!
IMG_20110416_185452.jpg

steved13

PREMIUM
They are nerite snail eggs. I asked the same question this AM :), and got that answer from Reefmack, I googled it and that's them.

eaze333

Great!! That makes me feel better. I have been dealing with other pests and I was worried this was another problem.