Ich, algae bloom, and diatom bloom

After 4 weeks of the waiting game with the sick tank running, its all good.(i think) After the ich i had to remove everything to get the fish out and then re stack it. Then all of a sudden diatom bloom like crazy. Then 24 hrs later what looked like an algae bloom took over the tank. With the help from you guys i broke it all down again including the 55 gallon fuge. Cleaned and cleaned till my fingers where raw. Now after 4 wks the tank has never looked so good. My xenia has even started to grow and pulse again which it was dying before this attack happened. I hope this thing never happens to me or anyone again. NASTY!!! After all this time i still haven't really figured out what really was the cause but take it from me, if you have any signs of algae or diatom starting up dont wait! Get your hands in the tank and clean and change water and what ever you think will clear up the tank. Most important, ask someone here for help. They saved my tank more then once and guided me through this one. Thanks
Some pics of the nasty stagestank after the storm.JPGbloom.JPGdori 1.JPG