Howdy All

Fish Crazy

Hi, this is my first post and my first reef forum. I was recommened by my fish guy I see who goes by AQTCJAK. I currenlty have 2 tanks,

Reef Equipm:
68 gal
36" Polaris LED light - way cool
ASM 2 Skimmer
Gamma UV Sterilizer
All Glass 3 sump
powerheads

Stock: Flame Hawk Fish
Diamond Goby
Foxface
Box puffer
(2) Black & White clowns
Damsel
Bubble Coral
Open Brain
Lettuce Leather
Button Polyps
Pom Pom Xenia's - two of them
Pulsing Xenia's - which grow like weeds in my tank
Bubble Tip Anemone - green
Bubble Tip Rose - two of them -
1 who keeps roaming the tank :doh:
Maroon mushrooms, green mushrooms, and a few other which I'm not sure of their type
Lined Chilton - which I found the other day

FOWLR - 50 gallon with basic equipment pumps, skimmer, etc.
2 Perc clowns
Angle Fish
Dragon Wrasse
Lawnmower Blenney
Large marine hermint crab
Blue Jaw Triggers picking up today (9/25)

I spend a great deal of time staring at the tanks and often use a magnifying glass to check out what's in the rocks (found Chilton this way). AQTCJAK keeps asking me when I'm going to buy a real tank (which means really big) At this rate I'll have to get one within the next year to keep up with my purchases.

When not doing this I have 3 pugs who watch the tank with me, or out driving my very fast car avoiding these :wit:

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Hello and Welcome. Jack is well known here and you're lucky to have him as a "Fish-guy".

Take a look around and enjoy your stay at RS. You can log out at any time but you can never LEAVE the Reef.

Also we LOVE pictures!!

Allen :)

Kazzy

Welcome to RS! How long have you had your dragon wrasse? I am sure you already know, but they like to move live rock around and can be crushed by falling rocks.

AQTCJAK

RS Sponsor
Welcome to RS! How long have you had your dragon wrasse? I am sure you already know, but they like to move live rock around and can be crushed by falling rocks.

Kazzy in the 20+ years in the hobby I have yet to have that happen they move little rocks for the night time location as far a \s large rocks they leave them be

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
:hallo:Welcome to the Sanctuary Lisa! Did Jack convince you to install a pole?:lol: Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your awesome tanks. I love the dragon wrasse!:D

Fish Crazy

I have had the dragon wrasse about 9 months. He is at the stage where his fins are filling in, taking on the more adult appearance. He loves to sand dive and I hvae left some small rocks and empty snail shells in the tank which he "plays" with everyday