How to Frag Maxi Mini Anemones video

soco

If im not mistaken ...isnt that miley cyrus music in the background? Does she get a cut lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

soco

Haha im sure shell be thrilled for the news!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good vid JJ.. now how do I frag my angel fish?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Leather fragging next! Looks like a sticky was created too so its easier to find.

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

KRAZE

so those are carpet anenomes, and you/can cut them up just like mushrooms? I have fragged ricordea shrooms that same way, but thought if I damaged the 'foot' of carpet nems then you can have problems... What other info can you give, and can this be done with flower nems? Or bta's and long tenticles?

Blue Space

so those are carpet anenomes, and you/can cut them up just like mushrooms? I have fragged ricordea shrooms that same way, but thought if I damaged the 'foot' of carpet nems then you can have problems... What other info can you give, and can this be done with flower nems? Or bta's and long tenticles?

The video was about fragging "mini maxi carpet nems". Maybe he'll do one on a full blown carpet nem the next time he has one in stock... Boy! We're just coming up with all kinds of videos for ya JJ!

KRAZE

The video was about fragging "mini maxi carpet nems". Maybe he'll do one on a full blown carpet nem the next time he has one in stock... Boy! We're just coming up with all kinds of videos for ya JJ!

Actually, this video never mentions the word carpet anenomes, so that's why I asked if these were carpet nems or if there was just something I was missing...

Again, this time for JJ, its ok to damage the foot of any anenome? Can this be done to any anenomes as I had mentioned in my first comment?