Holiday Wish List

ScottT1980

Wit, you might throw the thing out the window before it is all said and done, wishing for coals instead...

My Red Sea Berlin gets a good verbal tirade from me a few times every week. I hope it works for you...

Take er easy
Scott T.

EdgeKrusher

To get rid of this Cyano problem. :D WIth all the help I've received from everyone here, I think this is do able.

Peace

EK

Mary

Evil Angel
TG,
That is a very kind and generous offer!!! How very nice of you to offer to do that. I hope Santa is very kind to you!

reefrunner

Contributing Member
My Red Sea Berlin gets a good verbal tirade from me a few times every week. I hope it works for you...

Mine was a great skimmer, better after I started using a magdrive 9.5 for the pump. I wouldn't recommend anything less than a mag 7 for it, the thing about the Berlins is you gotta stay ontop of the maintenance, I usually had to fiddle with the venturi adjustment every other day, but since I always had my hands in the tank, it was no big deal. A stiff wire to clean out the venturi and the hose is a must as well, I also used to have the venturi suck up hot RO/DI water once per week to dissolve any deposits that might have gotten in there
wink1.gif

I just got an aqua c remora for my 20g tank and I gotta say, it is a great skimmer with very little maintenance, I will definitely look into their larger insump skimmers when I upgrade to a bigger tank.

ScottT1980

Originally posted by Mary
TG,
That is a very kind and generous offer!!! How very nice of you to offer to do that. I hope Santa is very kind to you!

How rude of me, that certainly is a very kind gesture TG. I apologize if my comments on the skimmer took away from your intent.

Take er easy
Scott T.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
We all know you're a sweetie Scott! ;)

Is TG one of Santa's helpers this year? :D

I would like zoo frags to help bring color to a few rocks I have. Most of the ones I see at the LFS's are very plain. I'll keep looking!

Mary

Evil Angel
Originally posted by Woodstock
We all know you're a sweetie Scott! ;)

Is TG one of Santa's helpers this year? :D

I would like zoo frags to help bring color to a few rocks I have. Most of the ones I see at the LFS's are very plain. I'll keep looking!

I agree about Scott! Always a nice guy and didn't take it any other way but sharing info!

ScottT1980

(Scott is currently blushing)

Thanks guys!!!

I feel the same way about you two and many many others on this board.

ReefLady

Staff member
Dear Santa, I've been a very good boy this year. Well, that's a lie. Anyway, I would like a house, so that I can have a bigger tank.

Please remember to leave your addres, as the insurance company and property tax people refuse to send the bill to

Santa
North Pole

without a zip code.

By the way, I've told you repeatedly that a bag full of activated carbon is not what I want, yet every year that's what I get. What's up with that, old man?

Maxx

By the way, I've told you repeatedly that a bag full of activated carbon is not what I want, yet every year that's what I get. What's up with that, old man?
ROFLMAO!!!!
Betcha wont hit him!!!! C'mon Travis, you can take him!
Nick

tankgirl

Hi all!
I'm not being nice. They came to me free and I'm just kissing up to Wit so he'll keep my unlimited photo space going!

Mary you are the coolest and nicest reefer I know! I wish I was more like you!

Scott, hah! You're right! But, I've learned something from reefrunner (Thank You, rr!!), who knew you had to clean the venturi! Maybe the other one will work better now that I know that.

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Originally posted by Travis
Dear Santa, I've been a very good boy this year. Well, that's a lie. Anyway, I would like a house, so that I can have a bigger tank.

Please remember to leave your addres, as the insurance company and property tax people refuse to send the bill to

Santa
North Pole

without a zip code.

OMG, Travis! You are so funny!! I'd like to know why you haven't been a good boy? ;)

Mary

Evil Angel
TG,
The feeling is mutual and I respect your years of knowledge that you have in this hobby and share with everyone! Not to mention, I like that big @$$ tank of yours! :)

Witfull

Santa (well UPS) delivered my present today. its in and running,,,well kinda,,,i need a pump with a lil more ummphhh to run it right, but it is foaming.

Thanks again TG
and thanks for the pump recommnedation RR

RogueCorps

(To the tune of 12 days of Christmas)

Five Golden Psudosquilla Ciliata...!!!
Four L. Maculata,
Three G. Smithi,
Two G. Chiragra,

And a Peacock Mantis in a Zoo rock... ;)

-Rogue

Craig Manoukian

Wow, $80 for 10 lbs of Miracle Mud. A little sand $20, with a scoop of starter sand from the display tank as seed and $10 bucks for some macro algae, and $50 for some new Zos sounds better, eh?

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

PS,

Rod, your a card!