Hi ... new member in France !

ManuVarras

Nice website ... I just discovered your pages ... (sorry for my "school english")

I'm living in South of France (Provence) and just wanted to have a look at the other side of the Atlantic !

:hallo: :alien:

mps9506

Welcome to the site. Hope you find things to your liking on our site :)
Tell us about your setup.

ManuVarras

My set up ?
(I apologize for french measures ...) 550 liters ( ? galons) + 150 liters filtration unit, 2 x 150 w 10 000 Kelvin + 1 x 400 w 20 000 Kelvin (too blue), german skimmer Tunze, Tunze Stream Powerhead , german calcium reactor (Ratz) ... population: Mainly SPS (acropora,montipora, pocillopora, seriatopora, ...) and LPS (Euphyllia, ...).
Acanthurus Hepatus, zebrasoma flavescens, gobiodon okinawae, amphiprion ocellaris, acanthurus lineatus, dascyllus aruanus, ...
For picture : french website "corallium.net" and then "bacs en ligne", select Manuvarras in the list ...

proud2bcanadian

Bienvenue à la site ManuVarras.
J'espère que vous restez, parce que vous trouverez beaucoup d'information utile et des discussions intéressantes.

Welcome to the site ManuVarras.
I hope you stay, because you'll find a lot of useful information and interesting discussions.

Gina

RS STAFF
:welcomera to Reef Sanctuary! I can't speak to you in French like David did in the above post but, I can welcome you in english! LOL
Glad to have you here!!

ManuVarras

Of course i stay ... but not right now ... it's around midnight and i'm going to bed ...

Have a good day in the US or in Canada

mps9506

I don't know if this will work, but let's see :)
333428.jpg

your tank looks very nice. If you ever get any larger or closer shots, let us know.

ManuVarras

I did it ... a few phot s are in my gallery ... :hallo:

If you need any further information, let me know ... The Tunze Streamer is one of the most common in french reefkeeping, do you have it also in the US ?

Mine is a 6000 liters/hour (the cheapest one in Europe ; 100 euros, i.e. around 130 dollars ...)