hi all

jblizz

hi people I am new to this site and to the hobby of having a saltwater fish/reef tank. ive been in the hobby for a little bit over a year now but ive been reading about the hobby for 2 years (had to save money lol) but thru my journy into this new hobby ive found it to be a little bit more harder than what i read but lucky me i havent really had any big problems (yet). well i hope i get to chat with and get to know a few people on here that can walk me thru things that i my incounter in this hobby so please feel free to comment me if you would like to ask me somthing of just wanna chat.

p.s.
thank you for reading my intro

jblizz

mantid

Hey, welcome to the forum! It's a good place to get all your questions answered when you stumble across a problem along the way.

CaRSMDuke

Welcome to the forum.
You will find many people here who are willing to share what they have learned. The most common advice given and the best IMO is to move slowly. Ask questions first then make changes.

Sapphire

Welcome! :wave:

Nice to have you along - sounds like you've taken your time - best thing to do!! Look forward to hearing more about your set up and seeing some pics!

ekr

Has been struck by the ban stick
welcome. you have come to the right place. if you have any question just let it out.