hey guys

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members

Start a tank thread & share your tank with us so we can follow along, we love pics :nessie:

Soooo... many great choices :clownfish: what do you like? List some things and I am sure everyone can give you some feedback on how much success you might have with them.

mr_tap_water

Welcome to RS
That sounds a nice size thank you got there, I would say don't rush in and buy the first Fish that takes your fancy have a good look on what's around , when you see something you like then read up on it first to find out it's good and bad points.
Will be looking forward to seeing what you choose in the near future don't forget lots of pictures[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the tank already set up and cycled? If so what kind of equipment do you have particularly the lighting? This can make a big difference as to what you can best keep in the tank.

DaveK

I have a 75 gallon saltwater tank and I want to know what I should put in the tank. Anyone have a idea?

This is something no one can really do for you. It comes down to a very personal choice on your part. We can offer suggestions, but the selection is yours. What I might consider a must have fish, you might consider garbage.

Here are a few I especially like and are generally considered easy to care for.
Royal Gramma
Marine Beta
Spotted Hawk
Most gobbies
most blennies
Flame Angel
Some of the other small angles
clowns, if you can find healthy ones